This training is suitable for people who want to make snail production a profitable business. The course will introduce trainees to the importance of snail farming, the requirement for this venture, how to properly care for this gastropod to produce optimally.
At the end of the course, you will
- Be able to select an ideal site for snail rearing, harvesting, and storage.
- Be able to know the options and factors in constructing a snailey.
- Be able to know snail food, breeding, and management.
- Be able to know the biology of snail benefits and disadvantages.
- Be able to know snail farming tools and equipment.
- Predators, parasites, and diseases of a snail.
- Site selection for snail farming.
- Predators, parasites and diseases of snail.
- Snail farming management, tools and equipment.
- Harvesting and storage of snail
Snails Production Registration
Payment via MOBILE MONEY
Mobile Money Name: OAK FOUNDATION
Mobile Money Number: 054 996 7287
Reference: AgriTrak Registration
Or to pay via Bank Deposit contact 024 839 6909