Bee (Honey) Production
This training is suitable for people who want to make honey production a profitable business. The course will introduce trainees to the importance of bee farming, the requirement for this venture, how to properly care for this insect to produce optimally.
At the end of the course, you will
- Construct a standard top bar hive and do proper baiting for easy colonization of bees.
- Be able to select an ideal site for hive installation.
- Hive management will lead to a high yield of honey.
- Be able to harvest and process honey and bee wax for good market.
- Be able to identify the major benefits of beekeeping.
- History of beekeeping and bee biology.
- Site selection and apiary management.
- Harvesting and processing of honey and beeswax.
- Diseases, pests and predators control, and biodiversity.
- Types of hives, advantages, and disadvantages.
- The right tools and equipment for beekeeping.
Honey Production Registration
Payment via MOBILE MONEY
Mobile Money Name: OAK FOUNDATION
Mobile Money Number: 054 996 7287
Reference: AgriTrak Registration
Or to pay via Bank Deposit contact 024 839 6909